segunda-feira, 22 de março de 2010

Gifts for the Girls

After such great help from my brother and friends to paint my house, I decided to make a gift for them. For the girls I decorated these cans and filled with chocolate.




For my brother I am still doing it. ( I have to confess: I am really not good for men's layouts!!! :(
Most of the embellishments I use are "girly"! I am trying to do a vintage style for him (Tim Holtz help me!!!!). As soon as it is ready I'll post it. Any suggestion will be highly appreciated! :)


3 comentários:

  1. But you did not tell them which came inside:
    - wonderful chocolates!!!!!
    bjs

    ResponderExcluir
  2. so pretty. I love the tiny envelopes and lovely flowers.

    ResponderExcluir
  3. These are gorgeous Rosana!!
    smiles,Deena

    ResponderExcluir