terça-feira, 7 de dezembro de 2010

I am back!! :D

I can't believe it has been more than two months since my last post!!! So many things to do, so little time! But I was working with scrap...
During this period I became officially a "scrapbook designer" for Pedaços Scrapbook!!! Thanks Tá and Flá - love you both; I had my work published in a magazine and I was also invited to participate in a book collection: Scrap Fascículos. My book is the second of the series and it is about Cards!!! The launch will be on December 18th!!! Invitation attached! I couldn't be happier.
Thanks for the international community of scrappers who have always been so inspiring for me. I would like to thank specially Marion Smith because her classes helped to define my scrap style. Marion, your generosity is beyond words. I am and will always be your fan!
Soon, I will post more about the launch and some prizes on my blog!!!

Eu nem acredito que já faz mais de dois meses desde o meu último post!!! Tantas coisas para fazer e tão pouco tempo! Mas eu estava trabalhando com scrap...
Durante esse tempo e me tornei oficialmente "designer de scrapbook" para a Pedaços Scrapbook!!! Obrigada Tá e Flá - amo vocês; eu tive um trabalho publicado em uma revista e também fui convidada para participar em uma coleção de livros: Scrap Fascículos. Meu livro é o segundo da série e é sobre Cartões!!! O lançamento será dia 18 de Dezembro!!! O convite está anexo! Eu não poderia estar mais feliz.
Obrigada a comunidade internacional de scrappers que tem sido sempre tão inspiradora para mim. Eu gostaria de agradecer especialmente Marion Smith porque suas aulas me ajudaram a definir meu estilo no scrap. Marion, sua generosidade é além de palavras. Sou e sempre serei sua fã!
Em breve vou postar mais sobre o lançamento e alguns prêmios no meu blog!




3 comentários:

  1. Hey Ro! I thought you were gone forever! Congrats on all your great news. You must be so super happy! Can't wait to see more of your projects. I am back on more than I was too-I'm trying to get in the spirit of Christmas for my kids. Stop by soon.
    Hugs,
    Jenn

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Ro
    no corre corre do lançamento esqueci..de lhe dar o Parabéns merecido!
    beijinhos

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Congratulations Rosana!! Your work is gorgeous and I knew when i first saw it that you would go far with it!!
    smiles,Deena

    ResponderExcluir